Re: [802.19] Conference Call Presentations

Andrew,

               Thanks.  I have given you time on the agenda on Monday PM2 and Wednesday PM2.  And of course, we have the WG closing on Thursday PM2 for final approval of a liaison.

               I have put in a request to see if we can have the room during the times when there are no meetings scheduled, for any off-line meetings.  Let’s see if that is possible.

               Approval of the liaison is just approval of the document to go to the EC.  No need for a change to the process.

See you in San Diego,

Steve