From: Shellhammer, Steve [mailto:sshellha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2016 5:50 PM
To: STDS-802-19@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.19] Off-Line work on Liaisons

All,

               The following two time slots will be used for off-line work on Liaison to 3GPP.

·        Tuesday AM2

·        Wednesday AM1

These will be in the Mission Beach BC room (same as the regular 802.19 room).

I will update the attendance system to give extra credit for those people who participate in those off-line meetings.

Steve