[802.19] Announcement of TG1a teleconference on Aug. 31st.

Dear all,

TG1a will have a teleconference from 2am EDT on Aug. 31st.
We will review the latest draft and discuss comments resolutions.
If you’re planning a submission for this call, please let me know asap.
I will upload the agenda before this teleconference.

The detail teleconference information is below.

You have been invited to a join.me online meeting

Join the meeting: https://join.me/ieeesawg802.19

On a computer, use any browser. Nothing to download.
On a phone or tablet, launch the join.me app and enter meeting code:ieeesawg802.19

Join the audio conference:
Dial a phone number and enter access code, or connect via internet.

By phone:
United States - Los Angeles, CA   +1.213.226.1066
United States - Washington, DC   +1.202.602.1295
Canada - Ottawa   +1.613.699.9318
Germany - Berlin   +49.30.2240.3071
Japan - Tokyo   +81.3.4579.5983
Korea, Republic of - South Korea   +82.26.022.2310
Sweden - Stockholm   +46.8.4030.8819
Sweden - Stockholm   +46.8.4030.9107
Access Code   543-324-473#

Other international numbers available

By computer via internet:
Join the meeting, click the phone icon and select 'Call via internet'. A small download might be required.

Start time by time zones

Best regards,
Naotaka Sato
IEEE 802.19 TG1a Chair