[802.19] Sub 1GHz coexistence Interest Group Teleconference Call

Hello All,

I am multi-casting to both 802.11 and 802.15 general lists in addition to the 802.19 list.  As promised, we will move discussion and announcements to just the 802.19 reflector following this announcement.  If you wish to follow the Sub-1GHz coexistence interest group, which I recommend highly, please subscribe to the 802.19 reflector.  You can find information on subscribing to the reflector here:

http://ieee802.org/19/pub/subscribe.html

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

+       Teleconference Announcement       +

Per agreement in the May meeting, we will hold teleconferences bi-weekly starting on May 30th.  I propose 10am Pacific Time, which works out to:

Local Time Time Zone UTC Offset
Wednesday, May 30, 2018 at 10:00:00 am PDT UTC-7 hours
Wednesday, May 30, 2018 at 1:00:00 pm EDT UTC-4 hours
Thursday, May 31, 2018 at 2:00:00 am JST UTC+9 hours
Wednesday, May 30, 2018 at 7:00:00 pm CEST UTC+2 hours

If you are interested in attending but the time does not work please let me know. If I hear no objections I will presume this time is OK for everyone.   In the absence of a change notice, the time will become firm on Friday, 18-May, AoA, to meet the 10 day notice required.

I will send call details closer to the call date.

Thank you and best regards to everyone!

Ben

Benjamin A. Rolfe
408-332-0725 Mobile