Re: [802.19] Announcement of IEEE 802.19 BRC teleconference on Wednesday, June 20th

Dear all,

I have uploaded BRC teleconference agenda on mentor.
If you have any contributions for this teleconference, please let me know asap.

The teleconference will be held from 2am EDT on Wednesday, June 20th.

Best regards,
Naotaka Sato
Sony Corporation

Dear all,

According to IEEE 802 P&P, "A subgroup of a WG shall announce all electronic meetings at least 10 days in advance, except for electronic meetings concerning only regulatory communications, which shall be announced at least 5 days in advance."

IEEE 802.19 BRC will have a teleconference from 2am EDT on Wednesday, June 20th. We will resolve the comments received from recirculation sponsor ballot.

I will upload the agenda before this teleconference.

The detail teleconference information is below.

You have been invited to a join.me meeting

Join the meeting: join.me/ieeesawg802.19

Wednesday, June 20, 2018 2:00 AM
Eastern Time (US & Canada)
In my time zone?

To dial in by phone: