From: IEEE-SA <sa-ballot@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2019 at 05:01
Subject: IEEE-SA Daily email notification - You have 1 new notice(s).
To: Billy Verso <billy.verso@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

You have new myProject notifications - please log onto https://development.standards.ieee.org/my-site to read them.

  ----Message Boundary----

From: "Tuncer Baykas" <tbaykas@xxxxxxxxx>, "Tuncer Baykas" <tbaykas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Reminder - ePoll '[IEEE 802.19 WG Ballot] "IEEE P802.11ax Coexistence Assurance Document Recirculation"'

You are cordially invited to comment and vote on ePoll '[IEEE 802.19 WG Ballot] "IEEE P802.11ax Coexistence Assurance Document Recirculation"'.

The question is as follows:

With this email, the 802.19 Working Group is officially beginning WG Technical Letter Ballot , which is a Letter Ballot on the question "Do you approve IEEE P802.11ax Coexistence Assurance Document?".

This Letter Ballot opens Feb 5, 2018 and will close 15 days later.

Important:
o This is a 15-day Technical letter ballot and the ballot group (i.e., those that may vote) for this ballot is all IEEE 802.19 voter members as of the start of this letter ballot.
o All current voter members of 802.19 are required to vote on this ballot series.
o If you cast a "Do not approve" vote on this ballot, it must be accompanied by comments for your vote to be valid.
o You must follow these instructions to vote. Do not send an email to vote. Voting by any method other than the web-based process described here will invalidate your vote.
o Failure to follow these instructions will result in your vote being discarded as an invalid vote.
o Not voting on a letter ballot series or sending an invalid vote can affect your voting privileges.
o The document is provided at

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/16/11-16-1348-05-00ax-coexistence-assurance.docx%20for%20the%20WG19

7 days to go, polling closes on 24-Feb-2019.

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.19/poll-vote?p=30900008&t=30900008