[802.19] TG3 Teleconference 3 April 2019

As announced in the March TG closing report, we have 2 teleconference calls scheduled:

4pm PST/7PM EST/7am JST

Wednesday, April 3, 2019 4:00 PM
Pacific Time (US & Canada)
In my time zone?

Join the meeting: join.me/ieeesawg802.19

To dial in by phone: see below

For today's call so far I have the following agenda items:

Proposed Agenda:
1. Preamble
2. Liaison request w/WiFi
3. Call for contributions discussion.
4. AoB

Regarding (2), I expect to have a call tomorrow (Thurs) to discuss our requests and so would like to spend a few minutes formulating specific questions for their experts. What I have so far is request for information on expected uses of sub-1GHz WiFi as input into coexistence scenarios:

  • Expected application areas. We so far have only general information (smart grid, smart city, meetering, etc).
  • Regions in which it is expected to be used
  • Use case parameters (reference to the simulation parameters document)
  • Expected environments (indoor, outdoor, rural, urban, etc).
Please help to expand the list so that we can get the best input.  This will also feed into our call for contributions.

Thanks All.  Call info repeated bellow:

To dial in by phone:

United States - Boston, MA
+1.857.444.6500