[802.19] Updated Text on 802 Coexistence Process

All,

                Thanks for those who participated in the conference call.   The updated document on the Recommended Text on the 802 Coexistence Process has been uploaded the Mentor.

                https://mentor.ieee.org/802.19/dcn/19/19-19-0024-02-0000-recommended-text-on-802-coexistence-process.docx

                We will discuss this further at the 802.19 WG opening on Monday PM2 in Atlanta.  If we can come to a consensus we will hold a vote on approving this document and submitting to the 802 Executive Committee for their consideration.

Regards,

Steve