From: Bob Heile <bheile@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, September 30, 2019 4:23 PM
To: STDS-802-19@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.19] Please vote YES on CA Process Document

Hi All

I just wanted to personally remind everyone that this ballot closes tomorrow.  It is not perfect, but it provides much needed guidance on what should be in a CAD. It is a significant step forward from where we are, and should provide a better assessment of potential coexistence issues.

If you have not voted, please vote YES now.

The document is provided at
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.19/dcn/19/19-19-0024-06-0000-recommended-text-on-802-coexistence-process.docx

Polling closes on  1-Oct-2019.
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.19/poll-vote?p=33700008&t=33700008

Cheers

Bob

Bob Heile, Ph.D

Chair, IEEE 802.15 Working Group on Wireless Specialty Networks
Chair IEEE 2030.5 Working Group for Smart Energy Profile 2
Co-Chair IEEE P2030 Task Force 3 on Smartgrid Communications

11 Robert Toner Blvd, Suite 5-301
North Attleboro, MA  02763   USA
Mobile: +1-781-929-4832
email:   bheile@xxxxxxxx