Re: [802.19] Please vote YES on CA Process Document

Hi Jon,

I have to respectfully disagree, as I read the document as written.  The last sentence does not change the bullet list, it simply requires an explanation if the group decides those items are not applicable.  Given the examples raised by you and Dorothy in the discussion, I think this is an appropriate "escape" and not an undue burden.

What is still missing is that there remains no commitment to requiring the CA as part of the draft development process.  I accepted (different than agreed) that this part is best taken up at the 802 rules level, and so I recommend an "approve" to move this forward.

I'm sure we will debate the last sentence again at the 802 rules meeting, if we can get that far ;-).

Respectfully

Ben