[802.19] 19.3 Draft review comments posted

Hi All, and in particular, TG3 participants:

The informal review ePoll closed and received some comments:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.19/dcn/20/19-20-0003-00-0003-poll-comments-d3.xlsx

We will discuss and resolve these in Irvine.  I suspect some of you have also reviewed the draft and may have further input to provide but missed the ePoll deadline.  At the discretion of the group we can consider further input in the form of comments or other form that the Technical Editor and task group members deem acceptable.

Looking forward to seeing you all in Irvine!

--

--
Regards,

Benjamin A. Rolfe