[802.19] 19.3 TG teleconference problems

We suffered technical difficulties with the conference call this afternoon.  Apologies to those who were unable to join.  For reasons I have not yet figured out, Zoom would not let me start the meeting until 15:10 PST, and it dropped me at 15:50 PST. I was unable to rejoin either by app or by phone in.

We will have our next call as scheduled.  I will create a new meeting and distribute the link shortly.

Thanks to all those who tried to join.

--

--
Regards,