[802.19] TG3 Plan, Part 1

Hi All,

I hope all are well and healthy.  The cancellation of the plenary requires some adjustments to how we get work done.  We will do all we can to keep the project on schedule.

1. We will continue weekly teleconferences.  The announcement in January was "Weekly on Wed commence on Feb 19th 2020 at 3pm Pacific Time" so we have properly announced.

2. I have asked the WG chair to conduct an electronic ballot to form a Comment Resolution Committee. This will enable the CRC to initiate recirculation ballots.  The goal is to be able to complete 2 recirculations before the May meeting.

3. I am working with the WG leadership to adapt available process tools to keep project schedule impact to a minimum.  So more information to follow as we sort it out.

Thank you all for your contributions and support in adapting to unusual circumstances.

--

--
Regards,

Benjamin A. Rolfe