[802.19] FW: [802WCSC] Notification of May meeting cancellation

All,

                The May IEEE 802 Wireless Interim has been cancelled.  See details below.

Steve

From: Bob Heile <bheile@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2020 7:22 AM
To: STDS-802W-CC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802WCSC] Notification of May meeting cancellation

Hi All

Please share the following with your groups:

The IEEE 802 Wireless Chairs met on 18 March and decided that given the current government travel restrictions and ongoing concerns related to COVID-19, that the 2020 May 802 Wireless Interim in Warsaw, Poland be cancelled. This decision was made out of deep concern for the health and well-being of our volunteers, staff, vendors, and the Warsaw community.

If you have not already done so, you may want to remind your groups on how they can hold web meetings until we are able to meet again face to face. Please let me know if there are any questions.

Stay Healthy

Bob

Bob Heile, Ph.D

Chair, IEEE 802.15 Working Group on Wireless Specialty Networks
Chair IEEE 2030.5 Working Group for Smart Energy Profile 2
Co-Chair IEEE P2030 Task Force 3 on Smartgrid Communications

11 Robert Toner Blvd, Suite 5-301
North Attleboro, MA  02763   USA
Mobile: +1-781-929-4832
email:   bheile@xxxxxxxx