Re: [802.19] Scheduling Comment Resolution Calls

I have received only 1 response so far. That is a preference for 1pm PDT which is 05:00 (5 AM) in Japan, which I think does not work for three of our CRC members.  The only other time that is plausible in all four time zones is  7am Pacific which works out to be 11pm in Japan.   So this reduces down to 3 options:

Option
San Jose Boston Berlin Tokyo
1) 7:00 AM 10:00 AM 4:00 PM 11:00 PM
2) 3:00 PM 6:00 PM 12:00 AM 7:00 AM
3) Alternate between the 2 times

Please respond with your preferences by this Thurs so that I can give proper notice for the first call.

Thank you!