[802.19] July Electronic Plenary Session

All,

                I have posted the Agenda and Opening Report for the July Electronic Plenary.

                https://mentor.ieee.org/802.19/dcn/20/19-20-0022-00-0000-july-2020-wg-agenda.xlsx

                https://mentor.ieee.org/802.19/dcn/20/19-20-0023-00-0000-july-2020-wg-opening-report.pptx

                Two things are worth pointing out.

  • Attendance for the July Plenary will count towards Voting Rights, so please make sure to long your attendance in IMAT.   Ben and I will remind people during the WG/TG3 meetings.
  • Since this is the first Plenary of 2020 we will have elections for the WG Chair and Vice Chair.  The current Chair (Steve) and the current Vice Chair (Tuncer) both plan to run again. If someone wants to run for either these positions please notify the Chair (Steve) via email by July 9.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Regards,

Steve