[802.19] Task Group 3 Telecon Schedule

Hello All,

Thanks to all who attended the TG3 meeting this morning, despite some technical difficulties.   We were able to complete our agenda.

The draft is currently on the agenda for the next RevCom meeting 24-March.  As a “just in case” we scheduled a Task Group 3 telecon for 19:00 (7pm) ET on 18-March to address any questions from RevCom members that might be received before their meeting.   If there is no work to be done, we will cancel the call.

Task Group 3 Call

18-March-2021  19:00 ET

Call  details to follow

Thanks again to all that participated in developing the recommended practice.  Well done!

Ben

Avast logo