[802.19] Call for RR-TAG secretary (by Tuesday, 25 July 2023)

Dear 802.18 members,
cc 802.11, 802.15, 802.19 members,

I am notified by Ms. Amelia Andersdotter that she has to step down from her RR-TAG secretary position effective immediately.   Thank you very much to Amelia for her dedicated effort and contribution to our group over the past few years.

With this email, I am calling for any individual who is willing to serve as the next secretary.    If you are interested, please let me know by Tuesday, 25 July 2023, A.O.E.

Regards,
Edward