From: Benjamin Rolfe <ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, September 11, 2023 9:07 AM
To: STDS-802-19@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <STDS-802-19@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [802.19] Study Group 19.3a

Hi All,
Reminder that SG sub-1GHz will be meeting this week.  Tuncer has scheduled a PM3 session tomorrow to reduce schedule conflict with other working groups.   Reminder that the updated PAR and CSD drafts are posted for review.   The goal for the session is to complete and approve the draft PAR and CSD for submission to 802 review.  I've posted some updated slides we can use for discussion.   If you have any proposed changes or questions on the PAR and/or CSD you can use this reflector to make suggestions or discuss!    Thanks all.
Links:

 Ben

Benjamin A. Rolfe

Blind Creek Associates