[802.19] Revision 6 of the draft response to ECC report 355 (motion expected on March 21, 2024)

Dear all,

Revision 6 of the draft response is posted.
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.18/dcn/24/18-24-0028-06-0000-proposed-feedback-to-the-cept-pc-on-draft-ecc-report-355.docx

With respect to revision 4, Friedbert took into account a few comments from Dorothy (thanks) and me.

As mentioned, please kindly review and let Friedbert know if you have any inputs, comments, or suggestions on the draft response.  We may consider approval of the draft response in our upcoming teleconference call at 3pm ET today, Thursday, March 21, 2024.

Regards,
Edward