IEEE 802.24 Smart Grid TAG
IEEE 802.24 Smart Grid TAG Scope
The IEEE 802.24 Smart Grid Technical Advisory Group (TAG) charter is:
- Acts as a liaison and point of contact with regulatory agencies,
industry organizations, other SDOs, government agencies, IEEE
societies, etc., for questions regarding the use of 802 standards
in Smart Grid applications.
- Facilitate coordination and collaboration among 802 groups.
- Provides speakers as needed and available to present on 802
standards in Smart Grid applications.
- Develops white papers, guidelines, presentations and other
documents that do not require a PAR that describe the application
of 802 standards to Smart Grid applications.
- Acts as a resource for understanding 802 standards for
certification efforts by industry bodies.
Getting involved in IEEE 802.24
The IEEE 802.24 Smart Grid TAG meets officially during IEEE 802
Plenary sessions, but may hold ad-hoc meetings at interim sessions on
an as-needed basis. In addition, conference calls may be announced,
as covered under the rules for 802 TAGs, as defined in the IEEE
Project 802 LMSC Operations Manual
Outside documents and organizations
April 23, 2014
This page is maintained by James
Gilb and has been designed to be compliant with HTML 3.2 and
above and should work with all compliant browsers.
Privacy & Opting Out of Cookies