[STDS-802-24] New 802.24 TAG scope approved on 18 July 2014

All

The proposed scope and TG creation process for 802.24 was approved in the closing EC plenary. The approved document can be found at:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.24/dcn/14/24-14-0016-04-0000-process-for-createing-new-tg.pdf

A new task group for Smart Grid under 802.24 was also approved with the scope in:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.24/dcn/14/24-14-0015-04-0000-smart-grid-tg-scope.doc

I am appointing Tim Godfrey as the interim Smart Grid Task Group Chair. I will ask the Task Group to make a recommendation to me for the TG Chair during the September meeting in Athens.

James Gilb
IEEE 802.24 Vertical Applications TAG Chair