Re: [STDS-802-24] 802.24 letter ballot has started.

All

Well, I sent the announcement from the wrong account and the posting was rejected.

I have re-sent the ballot announcement, hopefully this time you will get it.

Thanks for all those that responded to tell me that the announcement did not go through.

James Gilb