[STDS-802-24] 802.24 Chair Nomination

Dear 802.24 members,

I would like to nominate myself for the position of 802.24 chair in the election to be held at the March 2015 plenary meeting.
I have served as vice chair since the formation of 802.24, and I would like to continue leading the TAG by standing for the chair position.  I have been participating in IEEE 802 standards development for over 20 years, and I have served as TAG Vice Chair, TG Chair, WG Treasurer, and WG Secretary during that time. In my work at EPRI, I am directly involved in the application of various IEEE 802 standards in vertical applications, including the electric power industry, critical infrastructure, and intelligent transportation.

Best Regards,
Tim Godfrey
Vice-chair 802.24
Affiliation: Electric Power Research Institute

Tim Godfrey
tim.godfrey@xxxxxxxx
mobile 913-706-3777