[STDS-802-24] March 2016 election announcement

Members,

I am forwarding the IEEE 802 election process provided by Paul Nikolich (attached).

The IEEE 802.24 TAG will hold elections for the TAG chair and vice chair at the March IEEE 802 plenary session.  Will will follow the election procedure in the 802.24 Operations Manual 24-14-0007r2, and hold the election during the Tuesday meeting slot.

Currently the following two people have indicated they will run for office:

               Chair: Tim Godfrey
               Vice Chair: Ben Rolfe

Any other candidates for either chair or vice chair are requested to notify (to the reflector or to me) by March 1.

Best Regards,
Tim.

Tim Godfrey
802.24 TAG Chair
tim.godfrey@xxxxxxxx
mobile 913-706-3777

Delivery-date: Sun, 31 Jan 2016 23:37:32 -0700