[STDS-802-24] Mid-Band 6GHz draft NPRM is out

Hello All,
As many are aware, the Draft NPRM is out for additional unlicensed allocations in the 6 GHz mid-band proceeding. IEEE 802.18 will be reviewing the draft and the full NPRM when it comes out in the next weeks. Will be reviewing to understand it and then working toward a single voice from all of IEEE 802 combined.

Our weekly teleconferences will be addressing the NPRM in addition to our normal agenda items as needed and is open to all. We meet Thursdays at 15:00 ET, and current call in information is at, if you are interested.  <18-16-0038-10-0000-teleconference-call-in-info>

Enjoy Your Days,
Jay Holcomb (Itron)
jholcomb@xxxxxxxx
Chair of IEEE 802.18