[802.3_SPMD] EZ BUCKET - PLEASE REVIEW (was) RE: D1.1 comments with proposed responses now posted

Thank you, Chad –

All – please note that within the zip file is a file with “EZ” bucket comments.  The intent is for these responses to be adopted by a single motion.  If you wish to discuss any of the comments individually, please send an email with the comment number to the reflector prior to the meeting, and we will pull the comment out of the “EZ” topic.

-george

From: Chad Jones (cmjones) <00000b60b3f54e8d-dmarc-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, May 6, 2024 9:39 AM
To: STDS-802-3-SPMD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3_SPMD] D1.1 comments with proposed responses now posted

All, I have posted a zip file containing the various versions of the comment database for the IEEE P802.3da D1.1 comments. These have the proposed responses from the editors. Please take the time to review these BEFORE we meet next week. This will make the meeting more efficient. Thanks!

Regards,

Chad Jones

Principal Engineer, Cisco Systems

Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Working Group

Chair, IEEE P802.3da Task Force

Principal, NFPA 70 CMP3