Re: [802.3_SPMD] Presentation files posted

All, apologies, I missed one presentation when I posted recently. I have added this file to the bottom of the presentation list for those that may have already grabbed presentations form the site.

For those that haven’t yet downloaded files, I have added a zip file for convenience. The zip file contains ten presentations.

Regards,

Chad Jones

Principal Engineer, Cisco Systems

Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Working Group

Chair, IEEE P802.3da Task Force

Principal, NFPA 70 CMP3