[802.3_ISOLATION] Late reminder for presentations for Isolation ad hoc 7/6/2017

Reminder that we will be having the Isolation ad hoc call tomorrow at 9am Central time.  If you would like to present please notify me by 7am Central time tomorrow.  At this time we have one presentation so we will meet, however, due to another meeting we will limit this meeting to 1 hour and end no later than 10am Central time.

As a reminder:

A new area for the IEEE 802.3 Isolation Ad Hoc has been added to the IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group web site.

<http://www.ieee802.org/3/ad_hoc/isolation/index.html>

Instructions for subscribing and unsubscribing to the ad hoc email reflector may be found in the new web area.

<http://www.ieee802.org/3/ad_hoc/isolation/reflector.html>

Jon Lewis | Distinguished Engineer

Dell EMC | Infrastructure Solutions Group

Email: jon.lewis@xxxxxxxx   |   IM/Skype: jon_lewis@xxxxxxxx

Office:  (512) 723-0767   | Mobile:  (214) 505-5924

One Dell Way, MS RR5-31; Round Rock, TX 78682

I usually check email a couple of times during the work day, but please allow at least 24 hours for a response.

Call/Skype for more urgent items.