[BP] Signaling ad hoc page updated for tomorrow's call

Title: Signaling ad hoc page updated for tomorrow's call

Signaling ad hoc participants,

I have updated the signaling ad hoc web page with the presentations for the September 2 call that I have received privately and via the reflector (with one exception).  For quick reference, the link to this page is:

http://ieee802.org/3/ap/public/signal_adhoc/index.html

I will upload the last file when I receive an update.

Please recall that presentations made to the Task Force or ad hocs cannot contain any restrictive notices (confidentiality or copyright notices).  If such material is posted to reflector, it will be removed from the archive.

Please refer to the procedure for presenters web page for additional information and clarification.

http://ieee802.org/3/ap/presentproc.html

Thank you,

-Adam