IEEE 802.3 May Interim Session and Joint ITU Workshop - May 2010 - Geneva, Switzerland - Update
- To: "Dot3" <STDS-802-3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'40G SMF'" <STDS-802-3-40GSMF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Ethernet MIB'" <stds-802-3-mib@xxxxxxxx>, "'Hssg'" <STDS-802-3-HSSG@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <STDS-802-3-EEE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <STDS-802-3-MAINT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Timestamp'" <STDS-802-3-TIME@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: IEEE 802.3 May Interim Session and Joint ITU Workshop - May 2010 - Geneva, Switzerland - Update
- From: "Steve Carlson" <scarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 09:13:43 -0700
- Delivered-to: mhonarc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- List-help: <http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?LIST=STDS-802-3-MIB>, <mailto:LISTSERV@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG?body=INFO%20STDS-802-3-MIB>
- List-owner: <mailto:STDS-802-3-MIB-request@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
- List-subscribe: <mailto:STDS-802-3-MIB-subscribe-request@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:STDS-802-3-MIB-unsubscribe-request@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
- Organization: High Speed Design, Inc.
- Reply-to: <scarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Sender: stds-802-3-mib@xxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AcrmRLoSPbYgwggaRMuFCKmNvbW4FQDA3yBw
The May 802.3 Interim will be co-located with 802.1 and the 802.23 Emergency
Services WG in Geneva, Switzerland, and will be hosted by the ITU. A Joint
Workshop on the Future of Ethernet Transport will be held immediately
following the Interim sessions. The workshop program has been updated on the
Detailed meeting information may be found at
Mr. Diab and Mr. Frazier have made a change to the Monday schedule. IEEE
P802.3.1 Ethernet MIB will meet Monday morning, and IEEE 802.3 Maintenance
will meet Monday afternoon.
Please read the meeting page carefully and note that separate registrations
are required for the Interim session and the Friday workshop. Our colleague
Steve Trowbridge has supplied a useful tip on getting from the airport to
your hotel under the "Travel Information" section.
Steven B. Carlson
Chair, 802.3bf TimeSync Task Force
Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Working Group
High Speed Design, Inc.
11929 NW Old Quarry Road
Portland, OR 97229