[802.3_MAINT] IEEE 802.3ay (P802.3) D2.2 sponsor recirculation ballot results

Dear Colleagues,

The sponsor recirculation ballot on IEEE 802.3ay (P802.3) Maintenance #9
(Revision) draft D2.2 closed yesterday with the following results:

IEEE 802.3ay (P802.3)

Voters      115
Approve      86 (96%)
Disapprove    3
Abstain       9  (9%)
Returns      98 (85%)

The draft continues to meet its requirements for return rate, approval
rate, and abstention rate. We received a total of six comments on the IEEE
P802.3 draft, the breakdown of these comments are as follows:

IEEE 802.3ay (P802.3)

E (Editorial)             3
T (Technical)             1
TR (Technical required)   1
GR (General required)     1

A preliminary report containing each of these comments can be found at the
following URL:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/axay/comments/D2.2/802.3ay_D2p2.pdf

The IEEE 802.3ay (IEEE P802.3Rev) Maintenance #9 (Revision) Task Force will
be meeting tomorrow, Monday 28th April, starting at 6:00 PM BST (10:00 AM
PDT, 1:00 PM EDT) [
http://www.ieee802.org/3/interims/musselburgh_1_0408.html ]. Due to the
short nature of the meeting, teleconference facilities are provided, please
contact me if you would like to attend via teleconference.

Best regards,
  David Law

| David Law                               |
| Chair IEEE 802.3                        |
| 3Com                                    |
| Phone: +44 131 665 7264                 |
| E-Mail: David_Law@ieee.org              |