[STDS-802-3-MAINT] Proposed responses to IEEE P802.3 (IEEE 802.3cj)/D2.0 comments have been posted.

Hi,

Reports of the proposed responses to comments received, one sorted by clause and the other by comment ID, may be found at the following link.

<http://www.ieee802.org/3/cj/comments/index.html>

Thanks to Pete Anslow and Marek Hajduczenia for their assistance in preparing these proposed responses.

To my knowledge, the resolution of these comments is the only substantive item on the IEEE 802.3 Maintenance Task Force meeting agenda. We will meet Wednesday 13 September starting at 1:30 pm to consider these comments. While the schedule shows that the meeting ends at 5 pm, we will need to continue work until all comments are resolved if we are to keep to the project schedule.

In order to make the most effective use of our meeting time, many of the comments are marked with the tag "bucket". In the judgement of the editorial team, these comments pertain to non-controversial topics and have straight-forward resolutions. The intent is to approve the editors' proposed responses to these comments via a single motion without further consideration.

Please review the proposed responses to comments in the "bucket". If there is a comment marked "bucket" that you feel should be explicitly considered by the ballot resolution committee (for example, due to an issue with the proposed response), please let me know and such comments will be removed from this category.

Best regards,

Adam Healey
Chair, IEEE P802.3 (IEEE 802.3cj) Maintenance #12 (Revision) Task Force