Re: [STDS-802-3-MAINT] Meeting materials and draft minutes from the September 2019 meeting have been uploaded

Hi Bob,

Thank you for your review of the minutes. You are correct that it was a typo ("we" was intended to be "he"). I believe I have corrected it with text similar to what you have proposed.

--Adam