Re: [STDS-802-3-MAINT] P802.3cr: Isolation November Website Update

Jon-

I object to the scheduling of the interim in conflict with higher priority 802 meeting
to which a substantial portion of your active membership is obligated to attend.

Please record my objection in the minutes of the meeting

Geoff

Geoffrey O. Thompson
GraCaSI Standards Advisors
Mountain View, CA 94043-5286