[STDS-802-3-MAINT] [IEEE P802.3cq] FW: IEEE 802.3 Power over Ethernet over 2 pairs (Maintenance #13) 2nd Standards Association recirculation ballot results

All, see the notice below on the successful close of the P802.3cq D3.2 recirculation. As we have one comment, we have to hold a meeting to resolve this comment. As announced in Hawaii, that meeting is this Thursday at 10AM. I have very few registered for that meeting. If you are interested in attending, please send me an email requesting to attend. Details are here: http://www.ieee802.org/3/interims/cqtelecon_1_1219.html. Yes, I am extending the registration deadline but will need to close it out today.

Regards,

Chad Jones
Technical Leader, Cisco Systems
Chair, IEEE P802.3cq Task Force