Re: 30 day preview PARs for 802.3

Geoff,

Comments on 802.af:
1) In item 6, I recommend you change the wording of the first sentence from "Define methodology for the......" to "Define parameters for the....".
2) In item 6, I recommend you add "....with 802.3 interfaces." to the end of the first sentence.
3) In item 7, I recommend you insert "...802.3 interfaces...." in between "devices" and "enabled", yielding "To provide power for a new class of devices with 802.3 interfaces enabled by...."

Comments on 802.3ae
1) In item 6, I'm the phrase "Add features that enable deployment of Ethernet over the WAN..." strikes me as too vague. Can you crispen that up a bit? Why mention WAN at all? Suggested wording: "Define parameters compatable with existing SONET OC-192 and SDH VC-4-64c payload rates (insert actual rates here)."
2) In item 7, I recommend you replace the "802.3 nodes" with "802.3 interfaces"
3) In item 10b, is the SDO responsible for SDH-4-64c represented?

--Paul