Fourth ex-Parte Letter to FCC - Due 19November

The following is the ex-parte letter to the FCC regarding Rules change for
Spread Spectrum, since they have extended the deadline for filing comments.
This letter affirms the other three letters submitted by IEEE 802.

This letter was developed by an ad-hoc group within 802.11 consisting of
seven individuals from six companies and approved by 802.11 by a vote of
25-0-1 and subsequently approved for forwarding by the 802 Executive
Committee (6-0-6), after editorial/legal review to the FCC.

Please send any comments on this letter to Vic Hayes and I by 18November, so
that Vic can file on 19November through WEB-FCC input. I will be on vacation
during this period.

Jim Carlo(jcarlo@ti.com) Cellular:1-214-693-1776 Voice&Fax:1-214-853-5274
TI Fellow, Networking Standards at Texas Instruments
Chair, ISO/IEC JTC1/SC6 Telecom and Info Exchange Between Systems
Chair, IEEE802 LAN/MAN Standards Committee

4-ex-parte-fcc-99-231-r1.PDF

4-ex-parte-fcc-99-231-r1.doc