draft press release

Hope everyone had a good holiday season----

Attached is a draft of a press release, which 802.15 completed just before
the holidays.  I had intended on distributing it then for comment but it
fell through the cracks so here is it now.  It covers the formation of the
Coexistence Task Group and the High Rate Study group.  I would like to get
a final version ready for posting by the end of the month to coincide with
the conclusion of the NESCOM meeting in Singapore.

Your comments are invited

Bob

99171r1P802-15_MC-Draft-Press-Release-for-TG2&HRSG.doc

Bob Heile
GTE Technology Organization
Chair IEEE 802.15
Phone: 781-466-2057