RE: HackySacks for 20 Year Anniversary

Jim,  Since there is no additional price break between 300 and 1000, I would recommend that we order no more than 500 which is likely to be our maximum attendance for this meeting and eliminate the problems associated with all the left-overs that we had with the 10th Anniversary pins.  That would reduce our cost to under $2,000 and be more in keeping with what we spent on pins last time.  Any leftovers (for those who actually want 3 for juggling) could be handed out Thursday afternoon on a first-come-first-served basis while the supply lasts.
Thanx,  Buzz
Everett O. (Buzz) Rigsbee
Boeing SSG
PO Box 3707, M/S: 7M-FM