RE: SEC Rules Change Ballot--waiting for: Carlo, Frazier, Grow, Rigsbee, Lidinsky, Benson

Paul,  I think at this point it's pretty obvious that this ballot is going to FAIL.
But I will add my DISAPPROVE to the list if you think it will make any difference.
My comments have already been put forward by the other voters so I won't
re-iterate them again.  It's should be obvious that this proposal needs some
major work before it can be adopted.
Thanx,  Buzz
Everett O. (Buzz) Rigsbee
Boeing SSG