FW: Administrative Withdrawal Ballot/Reminder

Please note the following standard is scheduled for Administrative Withdrawal. I have discussed with Vaman and John Boll, and neither one of them thought we should object to this.

As a member of IEEE-SA Standards Board, I plan to vote approve to this administrative withdrawal - unless I hear differently.

802.9-1994 Local and Metropolitan Area Networks: IEEE Standard for Integrated Services (IS) LAN Interface at the Medium Access Control (MAC) and Physical (PHY) Layers{Also effected are: 802.9a-1995 Local and Metropolitan Area Networks: 802.9 Supplement: IEEE Standard Specification of ISLAN 16-T (Supplement to 802.9-1994.); and 802.9c-1995 Local and Metropolitan Area Networks: 802.9 Supplement: IEEE Standard Managed Object Conformance Statement (MOCS) Proforma; and 802.9d-1995 Local and Metropolitan Area Networks: 802.9 Supplement: IEEE Standard Protocol Implementation Conformance Statement (PICS) Proforma}

Jim Carlo(jcarlo@ti.com) Cellular:1-214-693-1776 Voice&Fax:1-214-853-5274
TI Fellow, Networking Standards at Texas Instruments
Chair, ISO/IEC JTC1/SC6 Telecom and Info Exchange Between Systems
Chair, IEEE802 LAN/MAN Standards Committee