Re: FW: Administrative Withdrawal Ballot/Reminder

Howard-
Jim-

At 03:15 PM 2/28/00 -0800, Howard Frazier wrote:

>Uh, actually, I believe that 802.9-1994 was in fact withdrawn at the
>January Standards board meeting.  RevCom left it on the list of standards
>slated for Administrative withdrawal, and the Standards Board approved
>the list except for a bunch of stuff that Gary Robinson pulled off the
>list at my urging.
>
>So, as far as I know, 802.9-1994 will be administratively withdrawn,

Is that "will be" or "has been"
My impression was that it was a done deal as of the meeting

>and no further action is needed or expected from the Standards Board.
>
>Howard

Geoff
|=========================================|
| Geoffrey O. Thompson                    |
| Chair IEEE 802.3                        |
| Nortel Networks, Inc.  M/S SC5-02       |
| 4401 Great America Parkway              |
| P. O. Box 58185                         |
| Santa Clara, CA 95052-8185  USA         |
| Phone: +1 408 495 1339                  |
| Fax:   +1 408 495 5615                  |
| E-Mail: gthompso@nortelnetworks.com     |
| Please see the IEEE 802.3 web page at   |
 http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/index.html