Disbanding of 802.14

Paul, could you take a separate letter ballot of the SEC to disband WG
802.14, so we are in compliance with our rules. It looks like the vote we
took in our meeting requires confirmation by letter ballot. I would keep
separate from the plenary meeting change letter ballot.

5.1.5.1 Disbanding a Working Group.
After all standards, recommended practices and Technical Reports for which a
hibernating
working group is responsible are withdrawn or transferred to another group
or groups, the
hibernating working group will be disbanded.
The disbanding of a Working Group requires a letter ballot of the LMSC
Executive Committee.
A disbanded Working Group is then completely abolished.

Jim Carlo(jcarlo@ti.com) Cellular:1-214-693-1776 Voice&Fax:1-214-853-5274
TI Fellow, Networking Standards at Texas Instruments
Chair, ISO/IEC JTC1/SC6 Telecom and Info Exchange Between Systems
Chair, IEEE802 LAN/MAN Standards Committee