RE: Meet w/ the Stds Board in 2002

Howard,  It sounds like a good match to me.  It might take a bit of
strategizing on how we divvy up the various expenses and whether
we need to do VIP upgrades, etc.  I don't have a problem with it as
long as we are still deciding the venue and doing the contract work
as always.  I would even suggest we might consider making it an
annual event for every March, if that's a possibility.  We don't even
have to wait until 2002 to get started, if they'd like to try for Hilton
Head in 2001.
Thanx,  Buzz
Everett O. (Buzz) Rigsbee
Boeing SSG