From: r.gertz@staff.ieee.org [mailto:r.gertz@staff.ieee.org]
Sent: Wednesday, April 26, 2000 12:25 PM
To: d.heirman@ieee.org; holleman@us.ibm.com; jcarlo@ti.com;
jim.gurney@bchydro.bc.ca; j.gorman@ieee.org; b.kennelly@ieee.org;
lowell.johnson@unisys.com; James.W.Moore@ieee.org;
ghpeterson@lucent.com; twettach@cohenlaw.com
Cc: m.nielsen@ieee.org; k.rupp@ieee.org; t.decourcelle@ieee.org;
j.haasz@ieee.org; d.ringle@ieee.org
Subject: Revision of Item #1 of the Implementation Plan

Hi Everyone:

To address a late comment that was received on item number 1 of the Roster
Implementation Plan, attached is a revised final document addressing those
concerns.

Again, thank you for your input.

Regards,
Rona

Rona Gertz
Manager, Board Administration
IEEE Standards Activities
r.gertz@ieee.org
+1-732-562-3808 (phone); +1-732-1571 (fax)
IEEEStandards web site:http://standards.ieee.org/

(See attached file: RevWGRoste Imp.doc)

RevWGRoste Imp.doc