RE: Friday 802 Plenary for July

Howard,  We are including an announcement about that in our next message
explaining the arrangements for overflow rooms which will go out Sunday
night to reach everyone by Monday morning.  We're seeing a lot of pick-up
for Thursday, Friday AND Saturday nights which indicates a lot of folks doing
mini-vacations which would only be improved by the elimination of the closing
plenary.  We're seeing a lot of family members coming too, just like last time.
Maybe we should just announce that the closing plenary will be held in the Pool.
  :-)      So it looks like Fiesta Time again (no fireworks though!).
Thanx,  Buzz
Everett O. (Buzz) Rigsbee
Boeing SSG
PO Box 3707, M/S: 7M-FM