From: owner-ieee-sanews@ieee.org [mailto:owner-ieee-sanews@ieee.org] On
Behalf Of r.rubenstein@staff.ieee.org
Sent: Monday, June 26, 2000 11:52 AM
To: ieee-SAnews@ieee.org
Subject: IEEE-SA New, Revised, Withdrawn Standards and Standards
Projects

To IEEE-SA Members

To assist you in keeping abreast of IEEE Standards Activities, we have
compiled a list of new, revised, and withdrawn standards and standards
projects, listed by sponsoring IEEE Society, that have been recently
approved by the IEEE-SA Standards Board.

Please copy and paste the URL,
http://standards.ieee.org/sa-mem/jun00/bdapp.html, into your browser to
view the information. This email is written in plain text to allow all
electronic mail systems to be able to read the file.

A more detailed account of the recommendations from the IEEE-SA Standards
Board New Standards Committee (NesCom) and Review Committee (RevCom) will
be posted shortly to the web site and you may check these URLs
respectively, http//standards.ieee.org/board/nes/index.html or
http//standards.ieee.org/board/rev/index.html.

If you are interested in joining the working group of a particular project,
please inform the technical contact of that project. For contact
information, please view our Web site at
http//standards.ieee.org/db/status/ and enter the PAR number, for instance,
enter "555" or enter a key word such as "metadata."

If you would like to know the balloting status of any of the projects,
please view  http://standards.ieee.org/db/balloting/ballot.html.

Finally, if you wish to be included in a balloting pool, please complete
the "Request Form To Join an IEEE Balloting Pool" at
http//standards.ieee.org/db/balloting/ballotform.html.

As always, please contact me with your questions and comments. Thank you.
Sincerely,
Ronni
Ronni Rubenstein
Membership Administrator