From: owner-stds-802-sec@ieee.org [mailto:owner-stds-802-sec@ieee.org]On Behalf Of RDLove
Sent: Monday, July 24, 2000 6:40 AM
To: 802 SEC
Subject: URL of the Closing Plenary Information

Since we no longer have a closing plenary, it would be appropriate to send a note out to the entire 802 email list stating the URL where the working group summaries are posted.  This note should be sent out immediately after Howard posts the files.

Howard, Buzz, are one of you the right person to send the note out?

Thank you.

Best regards,

Robert D. Love
Chari, IEEE 802.5