Re: Minutes and Meeting Annoucement on the web

Geoff,

So, that explains the mysterious blank floppy!
Yes, I came across a blank floppy, and I had
no idea who it came from, or whether it was
a blank that I had ready to hand out.  I should
have put two and two together and came up with .3

Thanks for sending the file.  I'll update the
minutes.

Folks, I will implement Buzz's suggestion by
creating a separate file with the WG reports,
but I will also keep a copy of the reports appended
to the minutes.

Howard